Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
The place was a filthy mess. Lobby entrance was dirty, with missing plaster on the wall. Blinds on the guest room windows were all hanging crooked. We did not go any further and demanded our first nights rent back, which was denied by the woman at the front desk who was very rude. This should not be a Super8
Didn't have enough rooms available even though I reserved multiple rooms. Smelly. Lights didn't work. Awful service. Bad housekeeping. Lots of bed bugs!
The bath tube was a good size The bed was dirty, full of cigarette burns. We had the fire alarm pulled 8 times on us. All false, but we didn't get any sleep. Staff wouldn't compensate us for any of our displeasure, even argued with me. I wouldn't recommend staying there unless you were truly desperate.