clean. Seat covers nice and clean. furniture color scheme pleasant.
1. Seat distance by far too less.
2. seat width on the borderline of being acceptable.
3.. No entertainment, not even a flight info screen available.
4. Only instant coffee available. If it is instant, cappuccino or other café specialities should be available. Emirates and Etihad make the example.
5. Food okay - but not for french airline. No innovation, no thought in it. Standard "how do I get the cattle fed the cheapest possible" food.
6. Electrical / USB / Network plugs or WIFI unknown.
Overall I would highly recommend it. Excellent service, good food, good on board entertainment.
Flight attendants and crew in general very polite and very helpful.
Despite our delay in arriving at the airport (check in was done online in advance), the flight attendants accepted us for the trip. The whole process was extremely efficient, there was no delay in take off time and the suitcases arrived all on time to our destination. I really appreciated their help: we did have a medical emergency 3 hours prior to our arrival to the airport, hence the delay..
Everything went smoothly, I had no bad experience with this flight..
I found the crowded squashed seating very uncomfortable, , the 380 from Dubai to UK was wonderful, the relaxed atmosphere was great, more leg room, and the staff were extremely pleasant, not sure I want to fly in a 777 again terribly claustrophobic .
Some payment fees are estimated. Not all providers support all payment methods.
Hacker Fares sell tickets to/from a destination via different airlines and are subject to the booking
requirements and terms of each. Any changes made to one of your tickets will not necessarily grant
rights to change the other ticket. Fares change frequently and are subject to availability.
International travel may require proof of return flight.